Sunday, March 14, 2010

L'OREAL VOLUMINOUS MASCARA.

I am ALWAYS getting asked for recommendations as to what STAPLE items are a must have for every person's MakeUp kit. My answer today... L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara.

This mascara is in every Professional MakeUp Artist's kit - if not every, then I guarantee you 99%! The price is excellent - $7.50, no complaints here and it gives the most amazing thickness, separation and length in just two coats. There is no 'clumping' and eye lashes remain soft and free of that ugly 'stiff and brittle' look... you know what I am talking about right? Not a good look at all!

I truly believe that there is no need to spend $25 on a mascara when you can get such dramatic results using a product at a third of the price.

Do yourself a favor and try this mascara TODAY! You will be a devotee for life - that I can guarantee!





No comments:

Post a Comment