Wednesday, March 9, 2011

ACURA.

Got to love a job where your talent is 5 guys with perfectly flawless skin.  They all had caps on and were basically there to perform stunts, not a lot of makeup needed for stunt guys :)  I definitely felt bad taking money for this job, but like the Commercial Coordinator said; there are plenty of other jobs where I am run off my feet!  This was most definitely a 'dream job' and I was appreciative beyond belief.  Our Director was German, Markus Walter.  Wow, talk about talented!!  Check out his work... http://www.anonymouscontent.com/

Unfortunately there were no pictures allowed to be taken on set as there were cars that had yet to be realized to the public.  These cars were insane looking, I wanted one of each!  The stunts were really eye opening, fire balls and all.  I would have loved to have documented this, but I am a good girl and play by the rules :)

Below is a pic of our gorgeous Stylist, Megan sitting in my trailor.  A beauty inside+out.

Until next time, Lisa. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment