Monday, November 14, 2011

TRU TV - Worlds Dumbest.

I have been such a slacker with my updates!  Oh boy.  Life just gets away sometimes, I often ask myself 'where did that past month go'?  It is nearly the end of 2011 and I cannot believe it.  Seriously!  Not long until I will be sitting on my butt for 13 hours (with a huge smile on my face).  Yup, heading to Australia for the entire month of December.  YIPPEEYIYO!!!  Nothing like a swift dose of numb butt to keep the spirit alive :)  

Anyway, I worked with Daniel Baldwin, Todd Bridges, Wes Dening and Chelsea Peretti the other day for a show on Tru TV entitled 'Worlds Dumbest'.  These peeps were so much fun and I look forward to our future interactions :)  Can I just say that Daniel Baldwin is a bundle of craziness and laughs, such a great guy.  Thanks for a great day everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment