Sunday, July 15, 2012

LIFE.

Wow.... where do I start?  Life really has been crazy.  My work life has kidnapped my social life and I wouldn't have it any other way!  I LOVE my job and count my blessings every single day.  

The past month I was fortunate to work with iconic womens surf brand, Roxy.  Photographer, Scott Soens led the charge as we shot their Spring 2013 campaign in two stunning destinations.  I am not sure that I allowed to give away the locations, but think white sandy beaches, crystal clear turquoise water... basically some of the most sought after destinations in the world!  :) Working with some of the best female surfers in the world certainly isn't a bad thing either!  These girls are STUNNING and super human, I just watch in awe at what they can do on a board.  

I have also been extremely busy working on TruTV's popular show, Worlds Dumbest.  I am lucky enough to work with some insanely talented and extremely funny comedians on this show, sometimes I laugh so hard that I have to leave the set.  How awesome is that???  Laughing is the best medicine for anything, so I count my lucky stars I get paid to laugh my socks off and get paid!  Again, I am so fortunate and would never trade my job for anything.

Let's not forget the commercials I have also worked on.... The latest one was for Sprint, directed by the talented Vincent Haycock.  I love Vincent, both as a Director and as a human.  I also worked on a Suzuki commercial with Kevin Harrison.  This spot was really wonderful to work on as well, the crew were awesome and the set was super relaxed... best ever! I love working on commercials, the days are long, but these jobs are always so rewarding.

I am currently in my hometown of Cairns, Australia visiting my friends and family and enjoying some much needed time to do NOTHING! It's winter here and absolutely perfect.  Cairns is paradise and it is always so wonderful spending time with my family.

I will post some pics of my travels soon.

Love and light,

L xo

No comments:

Post a Comment