Friday, June 4, 2010

NARS PRO-PRIME.

NARS newest collection, NARS Pro-Prime promises Makeup that will look fresh and professionally applied for hours.

The Pro-Prime line includes Skin Smoothing Face Prep ($30) which claims to smooth out fine lines, large pores and rough spots.  It can be used under your primer to create a flawless matte finish or on top of your makeup to help combat shine and rejuvenate your complexion.  As with all NARS products, this line is Dermatologist and Ophthalmologist tested, fragrance free and non-comedogenic.

Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base ($24) is a light weight eye primer which promises to prevent eye shadows from creasing, smudging and caking (and yes ladies, even cream eye shadows).  It extends the wear of your eyeshadow, eyeliner and eyebrow pencil as well as maximizing color intensity.

I am a huge fan of NARS. As you can imagine I was super excited to test out these brand new products.  I can honestly say that they have under promised and over delivered!  They are brilliant.  I have tried Urban Decay Primer Potion, MAC Paint Pots and Two Faced Shadow Insurance.  NARS Smudge proof is hands down my favorite.  I did not experience any smudging, creasing or caking and as promised, my colors held their intensity throughout the day.  My only (slight) gripe, was that the product dry's clear which made it a slightly difficult to see if I had missed a spot.

I am going to leave you with a pic of French Bulldog, Marcel.  He is famed Francois Nars pup and has been used in the Pro-Prime ad campaigns... he is simply adorable!











No comments:

Post a Comment