Wednesday, June 30, 2010

ZOYA NAIL POLISH - MINUS THE NASTIES.

On my quest for a nail polish that wasn't going to destroy every living cell in my body, I stumbled across Zoya.  The Zoya company sloggan reads... The Healthy New Color of Fashion - Formaldehyde, Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP) and Camphor Free, Vegan Friendly Formula.  Pregnant women rejoice!!!

There are no shortage of colors to chose from, as the polish comes in over 240 shades.  One coat on my toe nails seems to last an impressive three weeks.  Finger nails are a different story.  Nail polish never seems to last very long on my fingers and unfortunately Zoya is no exception.  The formula is quite thick, so use sparingly.

I love this Nail Polish and given the fact that I am not going to die from toxic inhalation,  Zoya can do no wrong in my eyes!  Add me to the list of Zoya users for life.

www.zoya.com







No comments:

Post a Comment