Monday, April 12, 2010

HAZEL SHOOT.

Friday just past I had the pleasure of doing Hair & MakeUp for the delicious Women's clothing label, Hazel.  WOW.... what gorgeous pieces!  I wanted absolutely everything I set my eyes on... I highly recommend taking a look at their website.  Word of warning - be prepared to want it all!

We were lucky enough to work with a special little guy who went by the name of Cairo.  Cairo is a big, brown horse and was a huge hit!  I wish we could take him along on all shoots, he had such a unique personality and was extremely well behaved.  Not only did I want to take home all the clothes, but I also wanted to take home Cairo! Thanks to Liz for lending her bundle of joy to our shoot, he was a lot of fun and very welcomed addition.

Check out these 'behind the scenes' Polaroid's I took.  Our model Lacey from Next Model Management was such a beauty and more than a pleasure to work with.... a total doll!

Thanks to our Photographer, the über talented Alexander Ceasar.  Also, big thanks to Leonard, Caleb, Annette, Nancy and of course Lacey.  What a great crew! 

www.myhazel.com




















No comments:

Post a Comment