Tuesday, April 20, 2010

JALOUX & SAINT MARC DENIM CULTURE.

Last week I had the pleasure of doing Hair & MakeUp for the fabulous Clothing Labels, Jaloux & Saint Marc Denim.  Boots were provided by the über stylish Bess  

The shoot took place on the roof of an 80 year building in Downtown LA.  What an amazing location!  It was action packed the entire 10 hours we were on set.  There were helicopters and fighter planes flying over us, as well as numerous other film crews hovering around.

Once again I had the pleasure of working with the super talented Alexander Caesar.  I am so lucky and fortunate to always work with such a great crew.... Annette, Janet, Caleb, Christine, Alexander and Jadrianne from Models International a BIG thank you.

HUGE thanks to Sushi Gem for our scrumptious lunch... I haven't had such delectable sashimi since visiting Japan!  

I attached some 'behind the scene' polaroids I took with my iPhone....  Enjoy : )






































































No comments:

Post a Comment