Monday, April 5, 2010

THE HEALTHY DEODORANT - LAVANILA LABORATORIES.


A good friend of mine put me onto this deodorant and I am converted for life! The Healthy Deodorant is hands down the best scented deodorant on the market.  Each time I apply this product I feel as thought I am on a tropical Island sipping Pìna Colada's.... once you try this gift from the heavens you will know EXACTLY what I am talking about! 

The Healthy Deodorant will not only knock your socks off with it's beachy scent, but it will also save you from all those 'nasty's' jam packed in your current deodorant. There are no Aluminium, no Parabens, no Petrochemicals, no Phthalates, no Mineral Oil, no Synthetic Dyes, no Silicone, no Sulfates and no Propylene glycol.  It's guaranteed to be 100% natural making it a safe, effective and luxurious way to fight odor.

The deodorant retails for $18 and comes in four different scents;

Vanilla Coconut (my personal fave)
Pure Vanilla
Vanilla Grapefruit
Vanilla Blossum
Vanila Passion fruit
Vanilla Lavender

If you make one splurge this week, do yourself a favor and make it The Healthy Deodorant.  I promise you will not regret it!











No comments:

Post a Comment