Monday, May 3, 2010

ORIGINS MODERN FRICTION SCRUB.

One of the things I personally cannot live without is my Origins Modern Friction Scrub.  This little wonder product is worth it's weight in gold x 100!

This scrub is a creamy exfoliator with skin refining rice starch, which quickly removes sluggish cells and uneven skin tone patches.  It helps to reduce fine lines and pores as well as helping to eradicate that all too pesty discoloration.  The lemon oil illuminates your skin with the aloe helps to calm and comfort. this is great for my sensitive skin because it doesn't give me redness or flaking.  Modern Friction leaves my skin both smooth and radiant, giving me a perfect 'glow'.  

Origins Modern Friction Scrub retails for $37.00 and can be found at any of your favorite stockists who sells Origins products.  

No comments:

Post a Comment