Sunday, May 23, 2010

EMU OIL - THE SECRET TO YOUNGER LOOKING SKIN.

Plain and simply I am in love with Emu Oil.  Clients, friends, family, random strangers are constantly asking me why my skin always looks so good.  I answer (blushing of course) Jurassic Secret Emu Oil... not much of a secret anymore!

The beauty of Emu Oil is it's 100% natural and is full of poly and mono unsaturated fats including omegas 3, 6 & 9.  The ratios of poly and mono unsaturated fats are almost identical to the unsaturated fats in human skin. Emu Oil is also full of vitamins, minerals, neurotransmitters and many other yet unidentified components. Hence the reason why Emu Oil thickens and strengthens skin, reduces wrinkles and age spots as well as helps with numerous other skin conditions. 

I have been a devoted Emu Oil user for almost two years and I am converted for life.  My skin feels so soft, more elastic and I have definitely noticed less wrinkles and age spots. (No I am not paid to say that).  Being so fair and sensitive my skin often turns bright red and gets extremely irritated. I slap on some Jurassic Secret Emu Oil and voila - happy glowing skin once again.  A tall order I know. Try it, you too will be a Emu Oil convert... that I can promise!

This wonder oil can be used for just about anything;

Acne
Age Spots
Arthritis
Athletes Foot
Burns
Carpel Tunnel
Chaffing
Eczema
Psoriasis
Massage Oil
Muscle Sprain/Strain
Razor Burn
Rosacea
Sun Burn
and of course our favorite... Reducing Wrinkles and Fine Lines.

There are many brands of Emu Oil.  As previously mentioned, I use Jurassic Secret and swear by it.  

http://www.jsemuoil.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment