Tuesday, May 25, 2010

STOP THE PRESS!!!! MOROCCAN OIL - SENT FROM THE GODS!!!!

I must start by saying... Moroccanoil, how did I possibly get through life without you???  



Thank you for restoring the softness and shine as well as strengthening and conditioning my fine limp hair.  Thank you for helping to protect against UV rays and environmental stresses.  Thank you for  nourishing my scalp. Last but not least, thank you for your beautiful island aroma which makes me feel like I'm on a tropical Island in the Caribbean!  Yes, it's safe to say that I LOVE THIS PRODUCT.

Moroccanoil is made from the oil of the Argan tree.  Moroccan woman have been using this miracle oil for centuries to treat hair and nails, and to help prevent aging in the brutal Moroccan heat.

This product is perfecto for all hair types and will not cause nasty build-up.  Hallelujah!  I promise you will notice an improvement after just one application.  Celebrity stylist, Rachel Zoe keeps a bottle in her bag at all times - you never know when might need a little assistance with unruly flyaways.

Moroccanoil has 7 other products in their line, and of course I highly recommend them all;

Glimmer Shine Spray - Enhances highlights, prevents frizz and protects against the elements.
Restorative Hair Mask - Restores and repairs, rebuilds elasticity, keratin enriched and treats within 7 - 10 mins.
Intense Curl Cream - Defines curls, hydrates, provides natural hold, enhances shine, leaves no residue.  


Hydrating Styling Cream - Provides soft hold, adds definition and shine, eliminates frizz and hydrates.
Intense Hydrating Mask - Restores shine, revitalizes, treats in 5 - 7 mins.
Moisture Repair Shampoo & Conditioner - Color safe, restores moisture, keratin enriched, sulfate, phosphate and paraben free (I love that)!!!!!






For a list of stockists please visit....  www.moroccanoil.com

No comments:

Post a Comment