Monday, May 10, 2010

JOSIE MARAN COSMETICS.

This past Sunday I spent way too long in Sephora (as I often do).  I found myself glued to the Josie Maran Cosmetics counter, all with good reason.  These products are so delightful I found it next to impossible to walk away empty handed.  This eco-friendly line is simply devine.  I love the biodegradable packaging and the scent of the entire line made me feel like I was vacationing on a tropical island! 

Now, those of you who know me know my obsession with natural products goes way back.  The smaller the ingredient list the better as far as I am concerned.  I am constantly on the hunt for products that are free of parabens, toxins, mineral oils, synthetics, petro chemcicals, dyes... you get the idea.  Quite often organic or natural products are great in theory, but unfortunately just don't 'work'. The colors and textures are simply awful,  this is certainly not the case with Josie Maran Cosmetics.  The powders are all highly pigmented and blend extremely well.  My only gripe would be that the concealer was a little too dry making it quite hard to blend.  The lipsticks are very rich and creamy, and glide on really nicely.  The lip gloss was a favorite of mine, the colors are fantastic and smell good enough to eat!

The entire line's base is Argan Oil - hence the delightful smell.  Argain Oil is natural, organic and chemical free.  It is grown on the Argan tree in the semi-deserts of Morocco and is rich in Vitamin E and Essential Fatty Acids.  Simply put, Argan Oil is VERY good for your skin.

You owe it to yourself to give Josie Maran Cosmetics are try.  You will be converted for life : )

http://www.josiemarancosmetics.com/

Argan Blush which retails for $20

Argan Bronzer which retails for $30

Argan Lip Gloss which retails for $18

















Argan Oil Lipstick which retails for $20





















No comments:

Post a Comment